WET-V2-90 Power Module
V2-90 Engine: High performance, light weight, small, excellent mileage.
- Engine family, displacement: 750-1200 cc
- Horsepower: 80-200hp
- High Fuel Efficiency
- Weight: <100 lbs
- 2 cylinder, 50% fewer parts
- Works on gas (petrol), natural gas/CNG
- Width: 10½ inches
|Bore||64.5mm Stroke||75 mm Stroke||84.5mm Stroke|
The family of V2/90 V twins has the following features:
- Designed to provide high fuel efficiency when powering a small two passenger vehicle.
- Great flexibility in configuration.
- One head fits both cylinders, the head is configured to be fitted as a single overhead cam with hydraulic lifters, or for higher performance applications, double overhead cams with solid lifters.
- All camshafts are chain driven, this is accomplished by transfer shafts running through the cases, these shafts will also accommodate cassette balance modules.
- The 90 degree V is a balanced design, but the crankshaft can be configured for different firing sequences, if this feature is utilized the balance modules are needed.
- The head is a very efficient design that flows in excess of 300 cfm on a flow bench, a very high number indicating the considerable potential performance of the engine, thus providing very high fuel economy.
The engine can be used in numerous applications, such as:
- Hybrid drivetrain
- Range extender for EV's
- Ultra Light Aircraft
- Hybrid Propulsion Engines
- Mini cars and trucks of all types
- Mobile pumps
- Lawn & Garden equipment